Two New Pages

I’ve recently added two pages to my blog, and I thought I’d give you a “heads-up” concerning them!  I’ve really enjoyed writing the short stories on characters in the Bible.  You’ll find them under “Short Stories” above.  (I hope I’m not insulting your intelligence, but at times I can’t find my way around my own blog!)

“Why I Wrote “A Moment in Time'” talks about the verse in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 which contains the phrase “strong delusion,” and explains the doctrinal foundations on which the story is built.  Sound too deep?  Remember–I wrote it! 🙂

Paradise Promised” is about the thief on the cross who hears those wonderful words from our Lord: Today thou shalt be with me in paradise! What was his life like?  What had he done?  Obviously, we don’t know because the Bible doesn’t tell us; however, we can use our imaginations and perhaps see the cross from a totally different perspective–his!

Happy reading!

Posted by

I've been blogging for several years now, and continue to be thankful for the opportunity to share my heart, as well as hone my writing skills. When I was urged to write about my passion, three things came to mind: my God, my family, and music. I am a born-again believer of Jesus Christ. My doctrine is Baptist, my stand is fundamental. I love the Word of God and want to share how it has changed my life. It is my primary passion; however, my family is the close second! God has blessed me with a wonderful godly husband who has led me and discipled me in my walk with Christ. God also gave us three wonderful children who, along with their spouses, all love the Lord and are passionate soldiers in God's army as well. Add seven grandchildren, and my heart is overflowing with praise to my God! Music comes in third and is a great burden on my heart. We all need to find what is acceptable and pleasing to God in this area. Like every area of the Christian life, we cannot just choose music because we like it.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.