What power does he have
That has blinded us?
No heart,
Cold heart.
No love,

Except for ourselves.
Her life, not mine.
She is torn and thrown in the fire,
To satisfy my wants, my desires, my career.
It is my body.
Sacrifice hers, not mine.

Moloch then, Moloch now.
Don’t blame God.

The wicked shall return to Sheol, and all the nations that forget God. Psalm 9:17

With the heartbeat standard pressing in on abortion rights and states making their own regulations on
abortion, the hope that perhaps we can save the unborn children from being murdered flickers brighter
once more.

And then this:
“The U.S. Supreme Court said it will hear an important abortion case on December 1. The case involves
Mississippi’s 15-week abortion ban. Mississippi Attorney General Lynn Fitch is defending the law and
asking the court to use the case to overturn Roe v. Wade. It will be the first time the high court has
heard oral arguments in an abortion case since the confirmation of Judge Amy Coney Barrett.”
(The World View in 5 Minutes) Is it possible, after sacrificing 62,000,000 babies, that this national madness may
stop?

The heathen nations surrounding Israel, whose god was Moloch, would sacrifice their babies to this
wicked god. ISBE ( International Standard Bible Encyclopedia) describes the practice:
The image of Moloch was a human figure with a bull’s head and outstretched arms, ready to receive the
children destined for sacrifice. The image of metal was heated red hot by a fire kindled within, and the
children laid on its arms rolled off into the fiery pit below. In order to drown the cries of the victims,
flutes were played, and drums were beaten; and mothers stood by without tears or sobs, to give the
impression of the voluntary character of the offering.

Oh, America! Dear Christian, pray! And remember your God when you vote!!

‘And you shall not let any of your descendants pass through the fire to Moloch, nor shall you profane the name of your God: I am the LORD. Leviticus 18:21

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.