When the Foundations Are Destroyed

Just passing on a blessing from “Days of Praise.” by Henry M. Morris, Ph.D. Evidence for Creation “If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?” (Psalm 11:3) The word here for “foundations” is not the usual word for, say, a building foundation. Used rarely, a better translation of this word would be “purpose,” […]

Read More

Our Heavenly Home

Dorothy really did get it right—there’s no place like home! Last week, we returned home after traveling nearly 2,500 miles, through nine states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, South Dakota (our point of GREAT interest—but that’s another post!), Missouri, and Kentucky. What a wonderful country I am privileged to call home, and we didn’t […]

Read More

Lincoln’s Greatness

This past week, I had the privilege to visit Lincoln’s hometown of Springfield, Illinois. We toured the house and visited his presidential library and museum. I was nearly brought to tears because of the museum’s wonderful portrayal of this great man, who was destined by God to lead our country through some of its darkest […]

Read More