We need the Apocalypse (Book of Revelation)

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. 2Timothy 4:8 Well, I’m at it again—trying to take off those extra pounds that crept back on […]

Read More

The Saddest Verse in the Bible or Who Goes to Hell?

Matthew 7:23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.  This is not only the saddest verse in the Bible, but it is also the most frightening verse as well. As a point of reference, this chapter is part of what we call “The Sermon […]

Read More

Losing Faith: with words!!

Not sure what happened to the last post, but if you click here, you can actually read Losing Faith.  Sorry about that!

Read More

Losing Faith

As I type in this title, I cringe. Why would we ever lose faith in our awesome heavenly Father? He has done so much for us. But if I speak the truth in my heart, I have to admit that I have lost faith, even this week.  We want to sugarcoat it by calling our […]

Read More

Love or Lust

This was a recent devotion from Days of Praise by the Institution for Creation Research. Although it says nothing new, the words seemed to make so much sense. We live in a day of confusion, and if anything is more twisted than man’s thoughts on the marriage relations, I don’t’ know what it would be! I’ve […]

Read More

Best Moments of the Day!

Why do we need to get alone with God?  One reason is to follow Jesus example. We will never totally comprehend Jesus as God while He was here on earth.  We do know that part of His omnipresence and omniscience was overshadowed while He indwelt His earthly body.  Certainly, He could not be everywhere at […]

Read More