Wait Till You Ride the Phoenix

Last week I spent a wonderful day with my daughter, daughter-by-choice, five grandchildren and an “adopted” granddaughter. The children’s ages ranged from four years old down to ten weeks!  What fun!  Blessings upon blessings.  The Lord granted us a gorgeous PA day with low temps and no humidity.  The amusement park wasn’t crowded and we had a […]

Read More

Spiritual Food Pyrimad

We’re probably all familiar with the food pyramid and its benefits,  helping us to understand which foods we should eat. But could we use it to see what benefits the Word of God supplies for our spirits?  We find some interesting parallels between eating food and feasting on the Word. Starting at the bottom of the pyramid, […]

Read More

Self-inflicted Deadline!

I have several posts started but have not finished them because I’m trying to get Thy Kingdom Come up and running by the end of the month.  I’m SO close, that I when I am at my computer, I want to proof, not write! If you haven’t taken a look at the Strong Delusion Trilogy, let me […]

Read More

I HATE WEEDS!

I hate weeds!  Do you mind if I say that a little louder?  I HATE WEEDS!!!! We have had a bunch of rain, so much that I couldn’t even get into my garden without sinking into the mud!  Finally, today was the day to weed; however, by now, the ground was still wet and hard! It […]

Read More