WOW! Look What God Did for Me

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Ephesians 3:20 I know many of you don’t really know me, and this article isn’t about me; however, in praising my God, I’d like to give you a glimpse of […]

Read More

LOST!

On Monday, my husband and I spend part of the morning looking for a wallet. It had been left on the trunk of a car, along with a Bible. The Bible was found—sadly in several pieces, but the wallet is still missing. I took a rake with me on my hunt to sift through the high […]

Read More

God in our schools–God in our children

Today will always be remembered for the infamous crimes that were purposed against our homeland and the overwhelming numbers of lives that were tragically taken from us. Thirteen years later, and the images are just as real now as they were then.  The shock that such a feat could happen in America still makes us numb. […]

Read More

The Dream of Death

Last night was another one of those nights when I dream that I died.  It seems to be a reoccurring dream, and not one that I enjoy!  It’s not that I’m afraid of dying, I can say that I’m 100% sure that I’m going to heaven.  You may say, “Wow!  How can you be so sure?”  […]

Read More