Trust? Really?

Resting in the arms of Jesus – what does that mean?  Trusting in our Lord…completely – how do you do that when life is so full of responsibilities and trials?  Those are good questions which we may answer soundly one day and then need to wrestle down the next! My first roommate in college was […]

Read More

Duh!

This blog is just the opposite of most of my blogs: the spiritual will be applied to the physical!  After having Nathan home for a visit, I’ve once again put on the pounds!  He tells me not to do it, but I make all his favorite dishes!  Is that one of the five love languages? […]

Read More

Oh, that blessed hope!

Awgh!  What a day!  Said good-bye to Nathan at 8:20; taught four lessons; headed for the high school for the Bible study; visited a family from church; and then taught two more lessons!  I’m bushed!  We had planned to go to a soccer game tonight to support one of our teens, but the schedule is […]

Read More

Why Not?

For the price of a latte and a sweet treat, you could be enjoying a great adventure!  Have you checked out Twelve Smooth Stones yet? It’s only a click away! AND, could you just answer ONE question on the poll below?   http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/

Read More

How to Slay a Dragon

First of all, you must find the dragon and identify what kind of dragon it is.  Then, you must arm yourself accordingly.  If it is a fire-breathing dragon, then be sure to take your fire extinguisher. (Ephesians 6:16) A sword would be good, if you know how to use it.  Obviously, today you may want […]

Read More

God’s Ultimate Creation – Our Ultimate Sacrifice

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world.  Psalm 19:1-4 […]

Read More