What happens when you don’t heed the warnings!

Well, it finally happened – I looked down and noticed a stone missing from my ring.  I’ve been worried about the prongs; so I took it to several places and they all warned me that the prongs were in bad shape.  I looked at in under a very powerful magnifying glass and noticed that the […]

Read More

Beautiful Woman (Part Two)

Beauty – here’s a different perspective!!! “A few years back, there was an overweight hillbilly woman who worked in the local store I our hometown.  Every time we went into the hardware store, several men would be standing around the counter talking to her, and they were always laughing.  We usually had to wade through […]

Read More

Opportunity

The following is one of my favorite poems, and it’s dedicated to all you dear Christian soldiers out there who will be teaching or preaching or singing or serving in some way in your church tomorrow. I have heard a lot of people talking about the sad state of Christianity today: no interest, no commitment, […]

Read More

Woe to Beautiful Women

This really isn’t a subject that I’m personally familiar with!  The only time I’ve been called beautiful is the day I walked up the aisle  – bless my dear husband-to-be!  I’ve often been thankful that I wasn’t beautiful.  There are many pitfalls for the raving beauties. We are a visual society, and if you don’t […]

Read More

“Mind” Your Master!

Ah, my first day of a new year – I’m only twenty-two minutes into this fifty-fourth year and God’s Spirit calls me from my lovely bed, stirring my heart and thoughts.  Now if only I can harness them and pull them all together into one communicable blog! It started when I awoke from a dream […]

Read More