Connect the Dots

There is a delicate web that crisscrosses its way across this land.  It’s like a huge connect-the-dots pattern, and it happens every Wednesday evening.  People gather together in their churches to pray and the wind of God’s grace gently touches the web, which is often laced with the tears of God’s most precious saints – […]

Read More

Deep Deep Love

Are you ever amazed when you learn a new truth about our Heavenly Father that you never thought of before?  I was just listening to abidingradio.org (which, if you haven’t found it yet, is a wonderful place to find GOOD God-honoring, holy, beautiful Christian music) and a song came on from the Steve Petit Evangelistic […]

Read More

Stay in the Battle!

Well, we’ve gone from Rosie the Riveter to Susie the Spackler to Sandy the Sander and now: Patty the Painter, all in one week!  During that time, the ministry marches on: the cares and concerns do not cease.  At times, I wonder if we’re making a difference. As I talked with a coworker who goes […]

Read More

Rosie the Riveter

Move over Rosie the Riveter!!  You may ask, “Wanda, what are you doing?”  Well, since I’m a failure at gardening, I thought I’d go into carpentry!  Not really.  I am placing screws every eight inches, as suggested, into the hardie board that will then be covered with tile.  Notice the beautiful sequential pattern!  Notice the […]

Read More