The Shadow!

“For we are strangers before thee, and sojourners, as were all our fathers: our days on the earth are as a shadow, and there is none abiding.“ 1Ch 29:15 A fond memory I have as a child, is of making shadow images on the wall.  I was never very good at it, but it always amazed […]

Read More

Does Jesus Care?

We’re just minutes away from taking Nathan to the airport, which signals the close of another chapter.  Where has the summer gone?  Where is life going in such a hurry!!! Good-byes are never easy, but it helps me to think of all those dear mothers in the Old Country who put their sons and daughters […]

Read More

Lessons From the Frozen Fruit Trees

With our unseasonably warm weather in March and then four to eight inches of snow on April 23rd, the fruit farmers are not going to have a bumper crop this year.  As I look across my yard to the neighbor’s apple trees I see very little fruit! Can the same scenario play over in our […]

Read More

Duty or Delight

I’m heading to a Dodge Ball Teen activity.  I’ve made the taco fixins’ and am just about ready to roll.  I keep telling the Lord that at age fifty-three, it’s time for someone else to do teens!  Aren’t I too old, tired and grumpy?!! For any of you ladies that are in the Sunday School […]

Read More